Learn the truth…
Our seasoned Investigators provide the following services that will help you learn the truth about the matter.
We are experts in utilizing handheld and covert cameras to document that hard to get activity.
- Able to search previous and current records and run a thorough background check
- Conduct surveillance that includes photos and/or videos to document activity
- Experienced and able to appear in court when needed
By hiring Bobcat Investigation Services, LLC you will:
- Learn if your significant other is cheating and with whom
- Have documentation of how your child is being cared for
- Have the help need in building your child custody case
How we can help you:
A surveillance investigation will get eyes on the subject and documentation of their behavior. Evidence gathered by our licensed professional private investigator is admissible in court. Our investigator will provide a detailed report and a clear video for use during your courtroom hearings. Our licensed investigators are also able to testify in court if needed.
It may be a witness or an heir. Whether you would like to serve, or investigate someone, our professional investigators can help you to identify and locate the individual.
Our investigators are skilled at locating assets such as real estate, valuable property and vehicles. (aircrafts, vessels, etc.) Our investigators may also be able to help you locate bank accounts as well.
A judgment is only useful if you are able to enforce it. Our investigators can help you identify current assets and any efforts to hide or misrepresent them by transferring to family members, friends or other parties.
Our investigators conduct background investigations so you can learn a person’s criminal, financial, and employment history, plus much more. Background checks can help verify an individual’s identity adding a measure of safety and security to a personal relationship.
Our investigators may be used to efficiently recover electronic files…including those that a subject believes he or she has successfully deleted and to identify and analyze a subject’s email, documents, or other files.
SIGNS OF A CHEATING SPOUSE:
Cheaters never prosper, especially in their relationships. While many women/men are in the dark about their significant others’ indiscretions, sometimes the signs are there. Do you know how to spot the red flags?
- Your spouse has unexplained absences. If your spouse has frequent absences for which they cannot offer a reasonable explanation, it’s time to find out why.
- Your spouse receives and makes anonymous telephone calls. If your spouse receives a lot of calls with the ID blocked you need to find out why.
- They change their appearance or way of dressing. When a spouse pays more attention than usual to their appearance or grooming habits, there’s a chance they’re trying to impress someone, and it’s usually a member of the opposite sex.
- Your spouse has a history of deception. If your spouse has been caught lying, cheating or flirting in the past, they may be involved in these behaviors again. Watch for cheating signs of possible fabrications, inaccuracies, slippery details, and so on.
- You find cheating signs in personal belongings. A scrap of paper with a phone number in their pocket, a lipstick smear on his collar or a hint of perfume or cologne on their clothing or in their hair may be indicators that they are up to no good.
- Your spouse starts working on their appearance. You observe your spouse losing weight, working out, tanning and wearing sexier under garments.
- Your spouse has lost interest being intimate with you. If your spouse is not initiating physical relations as much as they used to, or acts somewhat guilty or even impotent during your time together, these may be signs they are cheating.
- You observe your spouse hiding or even showering or sleeping with the phone. Anything to keep their spouse from looking at their phone. Some even lock their phone in the car and hide the keys.
- Ask yourself: Is your spouse cheating? If something just doesn’t seem right but you can’t put your finger on it, maybe it’s because the signs are there but hard to read.
- Trust your instinct and go with your gut when you feel like your spouse may be involved with another person. This doesn’t mean that they are, but it’s time to hire an investigator to investigate the signs and symptoms that were previously overlooked.